Official Love One Partners

SHOP & GIVE BACK

Norm’s Farms donates a penny per gummy to Love One International. That’s 60 cents donated for every bottle you purchase, given directly to non-profit programs that save lives and help families thrive. Help us heal the world.

If you’re an Amazon shopper, use Amazon Smile! It’s the exact same as Amazon, but a portion of every purchase is donated to the charity of your choice. Bookmark this link OR choose Love One International as your charity and all of your Amazon purchases will help raise money. It is an easy and effortless way to give!

We partnered with our friends at NaSHEville to create a t-shirt that gives back! Also, Love One is one of NaSHEville’s “Give Back Partners” that they support year round!

We partner with Balm Standard to provide nutrient rich lip balm made out of only the finest all organic ingredients in order to ensure it is completely safe enough to use by all members of the family.

Each purchase of a Love One x Henry Dry Goods bag will provide nutrient-dense meals to the children at the Love One Center.

Resera is an ethical jewelry brand that employs and empowers women survivors overcoming extraordinary circumstances. 20% of all sales of the UNLOCKED and RESTORED necklaces will go back to Love One while the remaining 80% will create wages for the women at Resera

We designed a necklace with our friends at Judith Bright! $10 from each necklace sold goes to Love One.

Dreamy and beachy condo in the heart of East Nashville! Experience pure serenity in this modern gem that offers style and location in one amazing package. A percentage of your stay at this AirBnb will go towards Love One International.

15% of proceeds from the ABLE x Lauren Akins collection will go back to Love One!

PARTNERS ON THE GROUND

Since 2019 , Love One International has partnered with OneWorld Health to provide medical care for malnourished and critically ill children. We are so thankful for our partnership with OneWorld to unite together to serve the community in Masindi, Uganda.

Many critically ill children in Uganda don’t have easy access to medical care, so Love One ensures they receive the emergency healthcare and rehabilitative services they need. When children are restored to health, they return home to grateful families and joyful communities.
1749 Mallory Lane 
Suite 102
Brentwood, TN 37027
info@loveoneinternational.org
Give
Copyright © 2021 Love One International. All Rights Reserved.